Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It would be trivial to turn autoscrolling off for paint tools. But I
> wonder if other users find it useful. So, please let me know. Do you
> think the image view should scroll when you touch the edge of the window
> with a paint tool? Should this stay, should it be turned off in general
> or can we improve the behaviour for example by using a longer delay
> before autoscrolling starts?

I am of the same opinion as this user. I think that the autoscroll
feature should at least offer the option of turning it off for painting
tools, as the user finds it suitable. Using a tunable delay before
starting it could be still better: if you prefer to turn it off, choose
a practically infinite delay.

                        Olivier Lecarme