Hi,

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 16:55 +0100, Olivier Lecarme wrote:

> I am of the same opinion as this user. I think that the autoscroll
> feature should at least offer the option of turning it off for painting
> tools, as the user finds it suitable. Using a tunable delay before
> starting it could be still better: if you prefer to turn it off, choose
> a practically infinite delay.

I'd like to avoid making it another choice in the preferences dialog.
While you might want to turn it off for paint tools, you might want to
keep it for other tools. In the end we will need to make it configurable
per tool. I would prefer if we could find sane defaults that work for
most users.

Sven