Hi,

time for another little poll. GIMP has an interface for pluggable color
selector modules. Over the time we have collected quite a few of them.
In the 2.3 tree we have the following modules and builtin color
selectors:

 Default color selector
 CMYK color selector
 Painter-style triangle color selector
 Watercolor style color selector
 Palette color selector

This is IMO too much choice for most users and I think it would help if
we would disable some of them. Expert users would still be able to
reenable them in the Module Manager. Perhaps we could even have a menu
somewhere in the Colors tab that allows to enable/disable color
selectors.

Now the question is, which color selectors do you actually use? I have
myself never found the Watercolor selector to be useful. But your
mileage might vary. Tell me about it.

Sven