On Tue, 2006-12-05 at 22:11 +0100, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> time for another little poll. GIMP has an interface for pluggable color
> selector modules. Over the time we have collected quite a few of them.
> In the 2.3 tree we have the following modules and builtin color
> selectors:
>  Default color selector
>  CMYK color selector
>  Painter-style triangle color selector
>  Watercolor style color selector
>  Palette color selector

Hi Sven,
Good plan with the simplification. While in Inkscape I use the HSV
slider almost all the time, GIMP's triangle selector works best for me.
I usually start with a preset palette color (using the actual palette
editor, not the color selector) and tweak on the color wheel/triangle.

Jakub Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>