Hello. I need to take multiple screenshots conveniently.
 -A button or a ket shortcut which causes the acquire of the whole screen
 -Saves directly to the file in the specified format;
  the screenshot would not be opened for editing
 -If PNG format, no "Save as PNG" dialog should popup
 -Names the files 0001.png, 0002.png, etc.; no filename dialogs;
  initial directory and start number hardcoded in the script

I need this in MS Windows. A script would be nice and fastest
way to have the feature, but GIMP must find the script from my own
directory as I don't have the admin privileges. GIMP here is 2.2.1.

Juhana