Is there an easy way in GIMP to make corrections to those distortions  
that happen for instance, when we try to take a photo from a very  
high building (when the straigh edges get a bit rounded or inclined).  
I think there are some similar apps in wich we can do that by using a  
grid to distort the whole picture. Is there anything like that in GIMP?

Thanks in advance,
Victor Domingos

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to