That won't really work for curvature caused by lens distortion,
because the distortion is... curved.

On 6/21/07, Rei Shinozuka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yes, it's called Perspective or "Change the Perspective of
> the layer or selection." it is on the main menu screen as
> a trapezoid.  i've used it to correct keystoning of
> photographing a tall building, or a mural when
> photographed from off to the
> side. it gives you a grid for reference and it's quite
> handy.
> -rei
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to