Victor Domingos wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there an easy way in GIMP to make corrections to those distortions  
> that happen for instance, when we try to take a photo from a very  
> high building (when the straigh edges get a bit rounded or inclined).  
> I think there are some similar apps in wich we can do that by using a  
> grid to distort the whole picture. Is there anything like that in GIMP?
> Thanks in advance,
> Victor Domingos

I looked for this too and didn't find it. I blogged about it here 
<> where there's a 
link to a tutorial about a way to do it in Hugin, but I had some 
problems with that.

So that's a possibility, but I'm still interested in hearing of Gimp 
ways to do it.

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to