Hello Rolf

I just watched one of your videos too.

It is really polished and is a pleasure to watch.

I am just barely getting started with GIMPS's GAP package. I am trying
to learn about all the video containers and codecs but I am far from
being an expert.

If I could provide some feedback, my Ubuntu Linux box has Firefox
installed. I have a few extras installed like flash but nothing too
special in the way of video player plug-ins. I was not able to view your
video. I watched it on a wind*ws 2000 box with Firefox.

I am learning to use Mencoder with GAP. I have converted some test
videos to a windows compatible mpeg codec. I really need to figure out
the best container/codec package for the videos I am trying to make. If
you would like I could feedback to you when I come up with my best
combo. Perhaps this will give your very nice video a little wider
potential audience.

Have a good night-Patrick