On 8/17/07, Axel Wernicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am 17.08.2007 um 04:07 schrieb Eric P:
>
> >> I would be happy about comments and very happy about pointers to
> >> mistakes or to things I could do better.
> >>
> >> You can find the podcast at http://meetthegimp.org
> >>

> >> Rolf
> >>

> > I'm absolutely confounded that no one has replied to you yet.
>
> Now, you say it - it remember - shame on me: After Rolfs mail I dived
> into the video so much, that I forgot to reply to his post...
>
> ... thumbs up!! Please keep up the good work!
>
> smile!
>

> > Rolf, excellent work!  I've just begun watching (episode 6) and I
> > am thoroughly impressed with the techniques and your
> > demonstration.
> >
> > You're providing an excellent resource for GIMP users (both current
> > and future).  Keep up the great work, and I'll be
> > sure to follow your updates.
> >
> > It would be great if you provided a link for the original images
> > you use in your podcast; then we could all follow along.
> >
> > Thanks again,
> > Eric
>
> ---
> Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
> doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
> and it shouldn't.
> So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?

Rolf,

I found your video podcasts last night, just before bed... I couldn't stop
watching until I had watched all six episodes.  It's a good thing I didn't
have to work today or I would have been very late :)

The videos are GREAT!  I've been looking for something to help with the Gimp
and your videos are just what I need.

I've bookmarked your website and subscribed to your RSS feed.  I can't wait
for your next video.  I really like your use of layers.  Any more
information about how to use layers would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the excellent work you've done.

--
Joe Carsto
Murfreesboro, TN  USA