Am 17.08.2007 um 04:07 schrieb Eric P:

>> I would be happy about comments and very happy about pointers to
>> mistakes or to things I could do better.
>>
>> You can find the podcast at http://meetthegimp.org
>>

>> Rolf
>>

> I'm absolutely confounded that no one has replied to you yet.

Now, you say it - it remember - shame on me: After Rolfs mail I dived
into the video so much, that I forgot to reply to his post...

... thumbs up!! Please keep up the good work!

smile!

> Rolf, excellent work!  I've just begun watching (episode 6) and I
> am thoroughly impressed with the techniques and your
> demonstration.
>
> You're providing an excellent resource for GIMP users (both current
> and future).  Keep up the great work, and I'll be
> sure to follow your updates.
>
> It would be great if you provided a link for the original images
> you use in your podcast; then we could all follow along.
>
> Thanks again,
> Eric

---
Remember: There are only two tools in life. WD-40, for when something
doesn't move, and should, and Duct Tape, for when something is moving
and it shouldn't.
So does the universe explode if you spray duct tape with WD-40?