--- Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think though that we need more people pointing out the
> flaws in GIMP.

Obvious to whom?  Do you speak for the list members?

> We are all very well aware of them...

We are?

> ...and you are just stealing our precious time.

Again, do you speak for the rest of us?

Now, granted, I'm fairly new here so I don't know what role you play in
the GIMP world, but so far the only person I've seen bitching about
"noise" is you.  I find these discussions informative, and as a GIMP
user, useful.  As long as people don't start getting into how the
source code does this or that, I don't have a problem the current line
of discussions.