Helen wrote:
> Then I run the logo basic 1 script on the text, and the entire photo is
> cropped so that only the text remains.

This is a problem with the design of many (or all?) of the Logo scripts that
also offer an "Alpha to Logo" version. Most of the work is done in an "apply
effect" routine. When called as a Logo script, an image is created at a
default size, the effect routine is called, and the effect routine resizes the
image to the needed size. When a script is run as an Alpha to Logo script, the
image resize should not be done.

There are 17 scripts that (may) have this problem. This problem should be
added to Bugzilla as a low priority task.