That would be the easy way - I think this one was faked.  If you look
at the wheels - they are not flipped, and they appear to be copies of
the wheels moved down.  I imagine (total guesswork) they made a copy,
flipped and rotated (sheared?), and erased everything but the side of
the car.  Then did the same thing for the front.  Then they had to
fabricate the bottom of the car (looks fake to me).  Finally, it looks
like they just copied the wheels and moved them down, and possibly
made a few more small copied areas to stitch it all together.   That's
a bag of pain  - the best way would be to photo the model while it's
sitting on a mirror.  Then you could add extra fade-out to the
reflection in GIMP - much less painful...
Chris

Chris, Yes you seen what I seen with the wheels being copied. (not flipped)
Check out the center spinners on the hub caps. Same as the above photo. You
have a good idea with the mirror, BUT this is a real car not a model.
Thanks for you input.
Ken