"Jim Carlock" wrote...

The first time I run GIMP from the install it works great.
But then when I close GIMP and the picture I've opened, I
end up with the following error message when I double-click
upon the image. In previous reinstalls, the error messages
get worse as I continue to play along.

script-fu.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point g_format_size_for_display could not
be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Something seems
to go wrong for some reason. I'm not familiar enough GIMP to
know what to do, but if anyone needs to know anything about
registry keys, or such, I'm happy to look and provide such
details and I'm happy to help work through this. I'm willing
to learn and help others. Thank you for your time and help.

--
Jim Carlock