Jim Carlock wrote:
> One last thing I'll add to this...
> script-fu.exe - Entry Point Not Found
> The procedure entry point g_format_size_for_display could not
> be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll.

"Martin Nordholts" wrote...
> GIMP 2.6 comes with GTK+/GLib .dlls. If you have .dlls in a
> system wide directory such as C:\Windows\System32 these will
> however be picked up first. My guess is that you have
> GTK+/GLib .dlls in a system wide directory and GIMP does not
> end up using the GTK+/GLib DLLs it is supposed to.

Thanks. I should have thought of that. It was too late last
night though. I spent too much time on it, worked myself into
a frustration and gave up. :-) I sent you an email, and CC'd
it to Ken as well, who was offering some suggestions about
some possible solutions. He suggested the "gimprc" file in
the "etc\gimp\2.0" folder as a possible solution, but I went
to your email first and you were correct, some lib*.dll's
did exist in the "system32" folder.

Thanks, much.

Jim Carlock