On Tue,  3 Mar 2009 21:16:40 +0100 (CET), A. M. wrote:

> When I take my 35mm film roll in to my local photo lab for developing, I get a
> set of prints on CD.  Can they print a 5 x 7 inch enlargement of one of these
> CD prints after I have made some changes with GIMP, or will they only be able
> to make a print from the negative (which I can't make changes to)?

Most photo labs nowadays can print photos from digital sources - after all,
film is quickly becoming obsolete.

< Jernej Simončič >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to