From: Mike E. <for...@gimpusers.com>
Subject: [Gimp-user] Auto shutdown
To: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
Date: Thursday, 16 April, 2009, 6:36 PM

>I've been encountering this same problem.  I have Gimp 2.6.6 and my
operating
>system is Vista Home Premium (64-bit).  Any suggestions?
>Thank you.

Hi, I'm getting this problem all the time, and so are a couple of friends who
have installed 2.6.6. Has there been any comment from the Gimp authorities? I
wanted to uninstall 2.6.6 and return to 2.6.5 but that version appears not to
be available any more. I love Gimp but this is very frustrating.
--
Mike E.

      Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you&#39;ve always wanted before someone else does!