Sorry, you are right. W3C does not own W3Schools. Thanks for that. W3C does
only go over the very basics of everything they offer. Which may make it
silly. At any rate it is a good starting point and utilizes the W3C
standards as a workbench. That was the point I was trying to make. Crap I
feel bad that I was wrong. Thanks for correcting me.

--
Nathan Lane
Blog, http://blog.nathandelane.com