I am using the 2.6.11 version
I normally make panoramas with Autopano, and the rendered file is often more
than 30Mb.
This time it was very close to 49Mb and I am receiving the following error
message
“Glib-ERROR”:gmem.c137:failed to allocate 1638bytes aborting……..
Then the following message appear (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library)
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application’s support team for more information
My computer is an ASUS laptop with Windows 7, Intel i7 processor, ATI Graphic
Card HD5730 & 4G of RAM
Thanks

Confidentiality Note:The information transmitted is intended only for the
person
to whom it is addressed and may contain protected and privileged highly
confidential material, medical and/or legal information.  Any review,
reliance upon this information by persons other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material.