On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Marc Lehmann wrote:

> > > It's not script-fu, but I know what you mean ;)
> >
> > I've just double-checked and it actually _is_ Script-Fu..
>
> No, it's not. Now there is the question why it _is_ in the script-fu menu
> when it isn't a script-fu....

Aha.

> > Oh, you made the script?
>
> No. I made the error message ;)

So /you/ are the guy who makes all the error messages.  The
blue screen too? =)

> > I've installed it.  Found it on ftp.gimp.org.  The first
> > error message disappered, and I got to the dialog box, but
> > (as you know) the other error still appears after pressing
> > [OK] and executing the script.
>
> Yes. You can fix it yourself by editing the file in question and replacing
> RGBA by RGBA_IMAGE (as suggested) or wait on the next snapshot.

I'll try that.
Btw, is there a way to make GIMP show RGBA in the images'
title bar when dealing with an RGBA image?  Mine is only
showing RGB even if the image has an alpha channel.
Somewhere in the preferences it's possible to customize the
title bar with a set of %variables.

--

-Stephan  /
         /  tisprut productions [tm]