You brought up an interesting question I've had for a while (well, ever
since RedHat 6.0). What does the unix/:# mean? Is it a port or something
else, and what numbers mean what?

jerel

        Jonathan Erbe           aka             Erunantion
                     The Annals of Middle-earth
                <"http://rush.baked.net/~jerbel/">
             E-mail me at <"mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">