Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback!

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 4:37 PM yahvuu <yah...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On http://static.gimp.org/:
>    There is a typo in Section 'High Quality Photo Manipulation':
>        'GIMP provides the tools for needed for high quality image'
>                   (delete word)  -------^

Awesome!  Thank you for that - fixed in 41b3f77

>    Things you might consider:
>      - Section 'Extensibility & Flexibility':
>        Add Link to http://registry.gimp.org/

I agree with adding this link to the section, but am not sure if we should
hold off until we decide what we want to do with the registry (or just go
ahead and link it, and let folks get the archived version until we switch
things up).  The registry is in a poor state, and there's not much we can
do about it from our end (old drupal install that is vulnerable to spam).

I was going to address some ideas in a separate thread on the ML later at
some point and see what everyone thought.

>      - A new Section "Get Involved":
>        ~ "GIMP is a community project which is driven by volunteers with
> a wide range of interests and skills. Have a look how you can become
> part of the community" with link to gimp.org/develop/.  *)

Great idea!  I'll have a look at integrating a section like this.  Along
that same idea, we should probably have a look at cleaning up /develop/ and
making it a bit cleaner, simpler, clearer?  We've already had a couple of
commits for those pages, yay!

> On http://static.gimp.org/develop/
>    - Section "GIMP Development Links":
>
>      "Martin Nordholts’ GIMP Blog -- What happens in GIMP development."
>        ^--- The blog is not active anymore, this item can be deleted.

I see that it's not active, though the information is still archived
there.  Should we delete the link completely or mark it as inactive and
leave the link to the old material?  I'm not sure on this and am looking
for some guidance/opinions from those who know more than me. :)

pat