I thought, that particularly with Rubella it was possible to get it,
but have such mild symptoms that it wasn't noticeable. Perhaps you had
it before your sister & your mother just thought you were a bit grumpy
one day. I'd always thought that was one of the problems with Rubella
- children tend to have very few ill effects from it, it's just if you
are pregnant that there is such a big problem.