Dear Colleagues,

All GKD Members interested in IT training curriculum for Rural Community
Local Government in Nigeria should contact me as we are developing a
nationwide curriculum for Nigerian citizens in preparation for
e-Government implementation.

Our first reference for the core material is the UK e-Citizen Syllabus
developed by the British Computer Society. I would like us to work
together to standardise the material for various applications with only
some additional topics relevant to the communities as it affects their
sustainable development (eg. Farming, Fishing, Arts and Crafts, etc).

Peter Jack
National eLearning Institute
National Information Technology Development Agency
Plot 695 Port Harcourt Crescent
Garki Area 11
Abuja
Nigeria