In a message dated: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:09:11 EDT
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>  The early iterations of Red Hat's anaconda install did have some serious
>bugs in them.

Let's re-write that as:

        The iterations of Red Hat have some serious bugs in them.

It's more efficient and more accurate :)

>  It usually takes Red Hat two or three tries to get something right, but
>they usually do get it right, eventually.  ;-)

I'd say they usually, after 2 or 3 tries get it *mostly* right.  I
have yet to see them release anything that didn't have at least one
major problem which resulted in Derek bitching quite vocally to me
about it.  Or vice versa for that matter :)

For an amusing chuckle, check out RH's bug reports searching on Derek
as the submitter.  He has a way with words :)

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?email1=ddm%40&emailreporter1=1&email2=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&long_desc=&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard=&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number+Ascending&form_name=query

After looking at this list of bugs, it appears I was mistaken, he's
only reported bugs on versions 6.2, 7.1, and 7.2.  I assume he
considered it a waste of time to bother reporting bugs on 7.0 :)
--

Seeya,
Paul