Jean Louis,

I stepped over a personal line in writing my message on Friday.  I am
moderating myself on this list now.

> That is hypocrisy. The public shamings page as published by Guix and
> Ludovic states "Joint statement on GNU project" while you are thinking
> Dr. Stallman. You speak about Stallman, yet you focus on GNU project.

Your email consists mainly of attacking Ludo and defending rms, two
things that Mike recently reiterated are off-topic for the list.  I'm
placing you under moderation right now so we can avoid more of this
coming to the list.

Everyone (myself included): please refrain from further personal
attacks/defense.

--
-brandon