Thanks, Adrien.

Please note that I asked about the general ledger, not the general journal, but
I see that the filter works the same way (now that I know to try it).

As the documentation mentions only the general journal, maybe "and general
ledger" should be added, for the benefit of folks who are searching for it?

--
Stan Brown
the_stan_br...@fastmail.fm