It seems when you do a "scheduled transaction" there is no way to relate it to
a vendor... right?
Asking because we like to be able to track how much we paid to Vendor A, Vendor
B, etc.
Electric Bill for example... With a "Scheduled Transaction" you could
schedule...
1 - Credit AP and Debit Utilities Electric
then maybe the next day
2 - Debit AP and Credit Checking
But there seems no way to affiliate it to the Electric Company as would happen
if you Created and Posted a Vendor Bill then "Paid" the Bill.
Right? or did I miss something?
Thanks for the help.
Fran