On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, Adrien Monteleone wrote:

I can see how cross-posted messages would turn into tag soup if every list
followed this behavior.

Adrien,

  Without intending to take the thread onto a different track, how common
are corss-posted messages? Where are they cross-posted? I've not seen any,
on any mail list to which I'm subscribed.

Rich