For US stocks/bonds/funds, I’d recommend using yahoo_JSON instead of
alphavantage as the quote source. I haven’t had any trouble getting 25 quotes
at a time that way. I think I still get 2 currency quotes via alphavantage, but
that hasn’t been a problem either.

My recollection is that someone reported yahoo_JSON as less than useful for
some non-US stocks/funds. But I can’t remember any specifics.
--
Dave Reiser
dbrei...@icloud.com