It the extra personal URL hit that I'm concerned about. Not cool.
I wish it were "opt in" rather than "opt out," but now I know how to set it up. Thanks. > On 09/14/2026 9:49 AM PDT Bruce Schuck <[email protected]> wrote: > > > On 2026-09-03 11:03:47 EDT, Paul Kroitor wrote: > > > > But it's quite possibly someone who thoughtlessly set up an automated > > check long ago, such as checking the price of Google once a minute, 24 > > hours a day and 365 days a year. > > > This anomaly has only occurred in August. So definitely not "long ago". > > > > Is there anyway to get a request log? > > I discovered this because of simple logging. In the main F::Q module > there is a snippet of code that hits a URL on a personal web page. To > avoid/minimize privacy issues, only the F::Q version and request method > is logged in addition to normal HTTP log data. > > > Each month I process that the previous month's HTTP log and the results > are published on https://panix.com/~hd-fxsts/webalizer/ > > > Users can opt out by setting the environment variable "FQ_NOCOUNT" prior > to executing GnuCash or F::Q. > _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list [email protected] To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe: https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
