Bruce Schuck, I no longer trust you.
I decided to remove Finance Quote, and will never use it again. Thanks. > On 09/14/2026 1:08 PM PDT Bruce Schuck <[email protected]> wrote: > > > On 2026-09-14 15:10:44 EDT, Patrick James wrote: > > > > It the extra personal URL hit that I'm concerned about. > > > And that's because? > > > No matter what website you visit, yahoo.com, bankofamerica, doordash, > etc., etc., etc.; your access is logged. Plus those sites are reading > and writing cookies. > > > All sorts of juicy tidbits about IPs can also be found in email headers. > > > > I wish it were "opt in" rather than "opt out," but now I know how to set > > it up. > > If that were the case, knowing the audience, keeping statistics would be > pretty much useless. The number of F::Q users that would opt-in would be > an extremely small sampling. That would make it useless for its intended > purpose. > > > So, now the webalizer statistics are now only visible to me via password. _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list [email protected] To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe: https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
