It just disappears during the process; no dialogs pop up. Tables created but no data found. I use mysql mostly with tutoring students. I have a couple trivial databases there already. I just used the save as dialog and selected mysql. _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list [email protected] To update your subscription preferences or to unsubscribe: https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
- Re: [GNC] Auto... Kalpesh Patel
- Re: [GNC] Autosave... Kalpesh Patel
- Re: [GNC] Auto... scum buster via gnucash-user
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question Fred Bone
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question Wm Tarr
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question David G. Pickett via gnucash-user
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question Wm Tarr
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question David G. Pickett via gnucash-user
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question Wm Tarr
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question David T. via gnucash-user
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question David G. Pickett via gnucash-user
- Re: [GNC] Autosave question David T. via gnucash-user
