Chris,

The nice thing about true open access articles (under a CC-BY licence) is that
they can be printed and distributed, even for a profit (CC-BY publishers are
not consumed by 'profit-spite'). This is not true for the so-called OA articles
which are under a Non-Commercial licence, of course, but they are not real open
access).

Here lies an opportunity for enterprising minds in developing countries!

Best,

Jan