The misleading potential of these figures is in the column Type (percentages).
This refers to the percentage of journals with charges in a certain price
range. The percentages of articles published for which these prices have been
paid will likely show that the vast majority is in full OA journals.

A similar effect occurs in the oft-mentioned fact that "the majority of 'gold'
OA journals don't levy article charges". Undoubtedly true. But that 'majority'
is unlikely to have published, in the aggregate, more than a tiny fraction of
the total OA articles published. Or have any Impact Factor at all.

Jan Velterop