--- On Sat, 12/13/08, Marshall Mendonza <mmendonz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After all, it is much more comfortable to live miles away surrounded by
> >luxury, with all rights protected by the state, than to live in India,
> >especially in Gujarat or Orissa, where a person from the minority >community
> is not sure whether tomorrow will come.

Sonal Shah has founded a non-profit organization called Indicorps
(http://www.indicorps.org/volunteer.php) which serves the oppressed poor and
minorities in India. She has helped a young Pakistani found such an
organization in Pakistan (http://www.impak.org/). She has served in war-torn
Muslim countries of Kosovo and Bosnia, and helped build their economies and
that of Indonesia. With Google.org she has started a Small and Medium-Sized
Entrepreneurship funding program for poor entrepreneurs in Africa, India and
other underdeveloped parts of the world.

What have those who are smearing her with lies and innuendo, and equating her
with criminals like Narendra Modi and Dawood Ibrahim have done for poor Indians
and the minorities?

Cheers,

Santosh