I didn't take part in few of the last surveys. However I filled that very
last one and haven't seen any generics-related questions. It was also
stated somewhere that some of them randomized? So I answered a lot of weird
questions for anything, but language features. Anyways if Go is not
poll-driven it doesn't make any sense and couldn't be an argument. Result
could be different if people knew that decision will be made out of that
survey results. Another thing is that after the years of this generics hype
train without any alternative point of view, a lot of public just convinced
that it's fine.

среда, 23 декабря 2020 г. в 14:20:24 UTC+3, axel.wa...@googlemail.com: