On 1/19/21 3:32 PM, Axel Wagner wrote:

> "I think this design sucks, you should throw it away and start from scratch"
I assume you believe that is what I affectively said but I am not sure if I were
in a position of understanding all of the requirements and details, that I would
agree? I gave a preferred syntax example with a caveat of lacking understanding
of the implications. There is obviously a lot more than syntax to the proposal.
Perhaps the requirements and syntax should be separate proposals. Though Ians
remarks make it sound like most if not all of the requirements may have been
finalised a while ago?

I am certainly not sold on the idea that an "idiomatic" interface like approach
is going to be less rather than more confusing (removing upvote).