Good thing we are locked-in for life to App Engine. Using App Engine for
maybe 6 years, It's part of me

Seeing this announcement, and practically experiencing the roadblock,
devastates me

The beauty of App Engine comes from it's unity, when you take a vital part
of that unity out and kill it, it inflicts terror and fear, I fear that
more and more services are going to be terminated one day

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit