Your code appears to be working fine for me:
https://jsfiddle.net/dlaliberte/459jx0jc/
I am using Chrome on Linux for this.  Is there a platform where it fails
for you?

The error "a is not a function" indicates there is a bug in our code,
possibly, and if so, I'd like to know what caused it, but if it is caused
by something else on your page that interferes with the Google Charts code,
then where the bug is becomes debatable.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJPmaWdxuFe%3D1D76xSNovR%2BXkqmHfAzHYdnLLCTYAGccCA%40mail.gmail.com.