Okay, I rewrote my test script and put it on one of the sites where its
broken. This time I wrote it so its stand alone and connected to their DB,
but not using any of the functions/files of the CMS or anything of their
templet and it works. So there, now I have to find to commonality of both
of their sites that is causing this so when I release this updated version
of my antibot script, I will have a better understanding of what is going
on. Now that I am 100% positive that it's something in the CMS on their
end, (probably added by them or not upgraded), I thank you for your
assistance and I will post once I have a fix and inform you of what was
causing the issue. Thankyou again.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.