Okay, I rewrote my test script and put it on one of the sites where its 
broken. This time I wrote it so its stand alone and connected to their DB, 
but not using any of the functions/files of the CMS or anything of their 
templet and it works. So there, now I have to find to commonality of both 
of their sites that is causing this so when I release this updated version 
of my antibot script, I will have a better understanding of what is going 
on. Now that I am 100% positive that it's something in the CMS on their 
end, (probably added by them or not upgraded/updated), I thank you for your 
assistance and I will post once I have a fix and inform you of what was 
causing the issue. Thankyou again.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Google Visualization API" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to google-visualization-api+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to google-visualization-api@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/google-visualization-api.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to