Hi all, currently my application is using a single module for the GWT code, but
I’d like to split it in some submodules to better organize the code.
Everything is under maven and I organised the main project layout using Thomas
Broyer gwt-maven-archetypes [1], so now I have a main maven project and its 3
submodules (client, shared and server): my goal is to have the client submodule
that will use the new GWT-submodules, but which is the best approach?

- I will add other maven submodules and I will put there the code?
- I will continue to use only one maven submodule for the client and there I
will split the GWT code in different submodules?

Thanks for any hints!

[1]https://github.com/tbroyer/gwt-maven-archetypes
--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net