> On 12 Oct 2016, at 19:38, Kirill Prazdnikov <pkir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do not completely understand which problems do you have, but we dont have
> any issues working with SDM with modules I described above.

maybe was something wrong in my project layout. Now I made another test, and in
the submodule I revert the packaging to “jar” and added back this:

and in the main GWT pom.xml file I need to have this to work it correctly:

otherwise without the classifier-sources I didn’t get a recompile when I
refresh the browser.
As I posted yesterday the system is also working using the other GWT-Maven
plugin, but I think is a “clear” way to add extra modules to the project, I’m

Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
http://it.linkedin.com/in/morettoni/   | http://twitter.com/morettoni