#297: collect breast cancer data from GPC sites for linking with surveys, multi-
signal analysis
 Reporter:  dconnolly    |       Owner:  gkowalski
     Type:  task         |      Status:  assigned
 Blocking:  214, 298     |

Comment (by tmeyer):

 Replying to [comment:34 dconnolly]:
 > The others (1310, 1647, 1648, 1330) look like pretty normal elements
 with single digit codes (though I don't have labels for the codes). If
 your i2b2 puts the code in nval_num or tval_char, it doesn't follow the
 [[NAACCR_ETL]] design that we have been working toward since Sep 2015
 (#358).

 > It's fine to "vote early; vote often." That is: if you can use `bc-emr-
 registry.py` to make CSV files with all your data except a few elements,
 please submit it and then let's work out the rest separately.

 We're not using NVAL_NUM or TVAL_CHAR.  I can associated the concept_cds
 with the ontology to get them to output. I just wanted to make sure I was
 consistent with everyone else.

--
Ticket URL:
<http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/297#comment:35>