#297: collect breast cancer data from GPC sites for linking with surveys, multi-
signal analysis
 Reporter:  dconnolly    |       Owner:  tmeyer
     Type:  task         |      Status:  assigned
 Blocking:  214, 298     |

Comment (by tmeyer):

 I got the per tumor file uploaded, but the medication exposure has a lot
 of "invalid' RxCui's.  I know a lot of these RxCui's are actually valid,
 so I'm wondering what constitutes a valid RxCui as far as these imports
 go.

--
Ticket URL:
<http://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/297#comment:40>