----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Morrow" <christopher.mor...@gmail.com>
To: <tkirk...@anthony-kirkham.com>
Cc: <grow@ietf.org>; "Anthony Kirkham" <tkirk...@cisco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:22 PM
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 6:23 AM, Anthony Kirkham
<tkirk...@anthony-kirkham.com> wrote:

> I have just uploaded "draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores-00" on
> datatracker. It has sent me the full access URL email, but given the last
> time I thought it was all uploaded OK, and wasn't, I'd appreciate if someone
> could verify the upload was successful

I approved the submit, congrats!

<tp>
Yippee

I would suggest changing the normative reference to
bdgks-arin-shared-transition-space]
since that is now expired and so would delay things.
draft-weil
is in the RFC Editor's queue so that is ok.

Perhaps
OLD
 To address this scenario and others, at the time of writing, work was
   in progress to obtain a dedicated /10 address block for the purpose
   of Shared CGN (Carrier Grade NAT) Address Space.  Please refer to
   [bdgks-arin-shared-transition-space] and [weil-shared-transition-
   space-request] for details.  The purpose of Shared CGN Address Space
   is to number CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) interfaces that connect
   to CGN devices.  As explained in [weil-shared-transition-space-
   request], RFC1918 addressing has issues when used in this deployment
   scenario.

NEW
 To address this scenario and others, the IETF has allocated a dedicated /10
address block for the purpose
   of Shared CGN (Carrier Grade NAT) Address Space.  Please refer to
[weil-shared-transition-
   space-request] for details.  The purpose of Shared CGN Address Space
   is to number CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) interfaces that connect
   to CGN devices.  As explained in [weil-shared-transition-space-
   request], RFC1918 addressing has issues when used in this deployment
   scenario.

Tom Petch