Hi, On 2026-09-16 at 14:59+02:00, Gabriel Wicki wrote: > Sharlatan Hellseher writes: > > I do Astro update for more than 4y every month in a bulk, > > checking the whole collection carefully, communicating with upstream > > on found issues. I use guix refresh -s and committer script which > > are not perfect but cut off a lot of time for a big refresh job. > > Which is *exactly* what the bot now does for you—if you let it run on > the packages *you* are interested in. > > Sharlatan Hellseher writes: > > I see this "automation" more time consuming > > and creating more noise than solving problems. > > How so? > > Sharlatan Hellseher writes: > > If Gabriel would like to automate > > - please test it on a private channel first. > > Why would you assume that I did not do that?
How about, instead of these back and forth, let teams opt into to the bot? Please have my apologies if this is not already the case. Moreover, and once again excuse my lazyness, what's the bot's scheduling policy, i.e. what's the PR filing rate and what packages get refreshed first? Best wishes, Phong
