Gabriel Wicki <[email protected]> writes:

> On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 11:41:45PM +0800, Z572 wrote:
>> Should the updates be carried out in batches that are relevant to each
>> other?
> Unfortunately, this is currently impossible due to how it is
> implemented.
>
>> It's only been a few hours, now there are over 20+ messages in
>> my inbox, every pr are only one commit.
> That is bad!  You should not, since you are neither member of the
> electronics or audio team.

Although we used CODEOWNERS to notify the corresponding team, not being
a member of the team does not mean I cannot view the corresponding
PR. If I notice any issues with the corresponding PR, I can review it.

>
> Maybe you subscribed to *all PRs* for the Guix repository?

Yes, because I will monitor the creation and updates of some new
PRs/Issues, and there might be ones that interest me.

>
> I just fixed the program, so now it goes *brrrrrr*.  Once the updates
> are merged there is a lot less noise from the upgrade bot, since it only
> creates PRs for pending updates.
>
> Please excuse the inconvenience.
>
> Have a nice weekend!
> gabriel / gabber

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to